Bipolar versus Normal



Sometimes i wonder what life would
be like if i wasn't bipolar.


What would it be like
to be Normal?







Not like... forever or anything...
but maybe for a day.
An afternoon, perhaps,
or maybe an evening.










How would i react to things i like?

Would i find Beefheart and Dali strange
all of a sudden?










If i was suddenly Normal,
would i find things that usually make me
want to barf suddenly 'cute'?






Would i find myself more at ease in the world,
or just uneasy in another kind of a way?

Would i stop noticing all the sights and sounds
around me that 'distract' me from 'what's going on'?

Would i think fewer 'dark thoughts'
and more wonderful ones?

Would i feel trapped?
Claustrophobic?


Calm?































Would things creep me out less?
Or more?







Or would it all be pretty much the same,
only without the meds?












,

No comments:

Post a Comment