Poppa's Got a Brand New Meme










well, it's new to me, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been around for years. decades, maybe.
whatever.


my first thought was "well, at least it's not a goddamn polar bear". since i was a kid, i've always thought there was something wonderful strange about these owls.

their faces are singular, and striking, alien in a way in a way that rewards the respect of really looking at something, something not like you but clearly intelligent, and beautiful at rest or in motion.












i read all the ones i found, and to my eyes many have been created by people whose understanding of la vida medicado doesn't just come from books. 





























is it a good thing for the bipolar "brand"?
probably.

think you might want to make one or ten yourself?
probably.

you can interact here.



this is my contribution...






























*





























well, new to me is more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment